Paris ring road, 'Porte d'Orléans' exit
Avenue du Général Leclerc
Avenue Denfert Rochereau
Boulevard Saint Michel to Edmond Rostand square.
Head left to follow the contours of the Luxembourg gardens (rue de Médicis)
1st street on your right, the 'rue de Vaugirard'
1st street on your right, the 'rue Monsieur Le Prince'. Stop at number 56!
Your luggage can be unloaded easily while you are double parked in front of the hotel, and we will be happy to direct you to the nearest parking lot.
Google maps : http://maps.google.fr
GPS : latitude: 48.8481589 / longitude : 2.3407838
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Direct by the RER B train. Direction 'Robinson Saint Remi Les Chevreuses'. Get off at the Luxembourg station, which is 100 meters from the Clos Médicis. (The trip takes about 45 minutes and costs approximately 10 euros per person.)
- By taxi it will take you 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on traffic, for a cost of approximately 60 euros.
- Airport shuttle service must be reserved with the hotel at least 72 hours in advance and costs approximately 25 euros per person. The trip takes 1 to 2 hours.
- By Orlyval train to Antony station, then change to the RER B train. Get off this train at the Luxembourg station, which is located 100 meters from the hotel (take the exit near the front of the train). The trip takes 40 minutes and costs approximately 10 euros per person.
You are advised to exit by the front of the train.
- By taxi it will take you 25 to 45 minutes depending on traffic, for a cost of approximately 40 euros.
Gare du Nord train station
- Direct by the RER B train. Direction 'Robinson Saint Remi Les Chevreuses'. Get off at the Luxembourg station, which is 100 meters from the Clos Médicis. (The trip takes about 10 minutes and costs the same price as a subway ticket, i.e., approximately € 1.50 per person.)
- By taxi: € 15, 20-minute trip
- By bus: Line 38 to the Luxembourg stop, ticket costs € 1.50 and trip takes approximately 25 minutes.
- Direct by metro line 4, direction 'Porte de Clignancourt'. Get off at the Odéon station, which is located 300 meters from the hotel. Trip takes approximately 20 minutes.
- 15 minutes by taxi, for a cost of approximately € 12.
Gare de Lyon train station
- By bus, line 63 to 'Ecole de Médecine', located 250 meters from the hotel. The trip takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Approximately 20 minutes by taxi, at a cost of € 15.
By RER, Take Line B to the Luxembourg station, 100 meters from the hotel. (Exit Rue Soufflot)
By Metro, Line 4 or Line 10 to the Odéon station, 300 meters from the hotel
Bus lines 38. 85. 21. 27. 84. 89. 58. 63
Taking a 'Taxi Parisien':
'Taxi Parisien' taxis can transport up to 3 people.
Some of these taxis may occasionally accept a fourth passenger for an additional charge.
Passengers boarding at train stations and airports pay an extra charge of a few euros.
There is also an additional charge for luggage.
If you phone for a taxi, you will be billed the distance the taxi travels to reach where you are.
Customers are not required to tip, but may do so if they are satisfied with the service (people generally do not tip more than 10%).